March 27, 2013

Selena Gomez Interview on MTV News

Selena Gomez will debut a new track titled 'Come & Get It' on April 8 on 'On Air With Ryan Seacrest' and perform the single at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, April 14.
   The new single is the title track of Selena's upcoming fourth studio album. It is written by Ester Dean and Stargate, who also produced the track.
The Spring Breakers star, who took a year off from Music to work in films, is excited over her return as a musician.
             "It is my first performance back as a musician," she told MTV News about the Movie Awards gig. "I'm so nervous! I think it's really cool, 'cause I got to take a year off of music and really be a part of great movies and work with great people, so I thought it would be perfect that I kind of go into music again through MTV and then the Movie Awards. So I thought it would be appropriate. I'm so stoked!"

Speaking about her new album, Selena said, "This is the hardest I've ever worked on any album I've ever done. I recorded about 23 songs, and I picked 11. So we put all the album together, and I really wanted it to be a different level for me."

Selena is keen that her performance at MTV Movie Awards reflects the change in her music.
"I'm going to try to do things that nobody's ever really seen from me before and kind of take it to the next level. So hopefully I'll do a good job," she says.
According to MTV, Selena is expected to announce a tour in support of her new album in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment